Discrimination methods and skills of hollow glass doors and windows in the process of home decoration hollow glass doors and windows are becoming more and more popular in the market nowadays, and gradually become a new favorite in the eyes of consumers. There are more and more kinds of hollow glass doors and windows in the market nowadays. All kinds of glass doors and windows are dazzling to people. Luoyang Hollow Glass Factory explains how to distinguish between true and false hollow glass doors and windows, which also needs to be solved at present. Discrimination methods and skills of hollow glass doors and windows in the process of family decoration are introduced.
1. Whether the glass is sealed or not. Many fake hollow glass doors and windows are bonded with black PVC foam strips and have no sealing effect. True hollow glass doors and windows are bonded to glass with special sealant strips, which can ensure absolute sealing.
2. There is an aluminium partition between two pieces of glass of true hollow glass. There are many air permeability holes on the aluminium partition. The drying agent is placed inside, which can absorb moisture in the gas and prevent the phenomenon of "foggy" after the glass doors and windows are heated. The false "hollow" glass does not have these equipments.
3. Field testing of sound insulation effect of doors and windows. True hollow glass doors and windows have very good sound insulation effect, while false "hollow" doors and windows have very general sound insulation effect.
4. The difference of glass quality is relatively small. The glass without impurity bubbles and flat surface is qualified product. Consumers can observe the glass from the side, the glass is flat, there is no color difference, through the glass to see the goods, the goods are not deformed, that is, qualified products.
5. Discrimination of hardware fittings to see the quality of hardware fittings, but also help to judge the quality of hollow glass doors and windows. For example, metal materials such as hinges and door locks should be treated with anticorrosion, such as galvanizing, chromium plating, spraying, or made of stainless steel. Hinges, etc., should be designed to prevent the deformation of doors and windows; locks, as far as possible, use multi-lock locks with good anti-theft effect.
6. It is also very important to distinguish the quality of accessory materials for plastic-steel hollow glass doors and windows. Auxiliary materials are mainly sealing strips and sealant strips. The wool on high-quality sealing strips should be neat, compact and elastic, which can effectively waterproof and dust-proof. There is a bottom between the two strips, which can prolong the service life of the strips. Sealant strip is also very important. The surface of high-quality strip should be smooth, edge neat and elastic. It can be pulled by hand continuously and restored to its original state after loosening hands. Hollow glass doors and windows are sealed with high-quality adhesive tape, which can ensure a good sealing condition for a long time. Otherwise, after three or five years the air enters the hollow glass doors and windows, the thermal and sound insulation performance of the doors and windows will be affected. According to experts, the normal hollow glass doors and windows should be sealed with sealant tape, vacuum the middle, and then fill in inert gas. This structure makes the real hollow glass doors and windows have good sound insulation and heat insulation performance. But before many cheap and inferior "hollow" glass doors and windows simply glued two pieces of glass together, without the above treatment, so there is no special sound insulation effect of hollow glass.